Sunday 1 September 2013

Grace is 9 Months Old!

I love holding hands with Liam.

Unlike my Mom, I am fascinated by fish.

 
New Things I Can Do:  I can wave and I can push myself backwards on my tummy.  I'm getting better at feeding myself and love eating strips of toast but I am still finding it hard to pick up pieces of avocado.  When I drop my toys, I look down to see where they went. 
 
Toys I Enjoy Playing With:  My absolute favourite toy is jumping up and down in the Jumperoo.  I like my plastic keys and shaking them. 
 
My Best Noises:  Saying "Da Da" and "Ba Ba" and blowing lots of raspberries!
 
How I've Been Sleeping:  I'm a very good sleeper.  I sleep for two naps during the day and as long as I'm not going to the park in the evening (I'm enjoying the summer), I go to bed at 7pm and up at 7am with no fuss!
 
New Foods I've Tried:  Mommy makes most of my meals but I've started to eat more finger food.  I like avocado and eggy bread.  I go crazy for yogourt and cry when it's all gone. 
 
Cute Things I Do:  I really adore my brother Liam and am always trying to get to him.  I cover my face with my muslin to play peekaboo with myself.  I laugh hysterically when you clap my hands together for me.  I'm always going after the coasters after I finish drinking my milk. 

I like sitting up by myself.

I still suck the same two fingers.

Kisses from my Daddy are the best.

Here I am making a face to get Liam to laugh.  We love wearing hats together!

I loved visiting so many parks this summer.

This is my new cot with a new mural on my bedroom wall.

Here I am having a blast in the jumperoo.
 
Enjoying the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment