Sunday 18 August 2013

Norfolk



Here's Mommy having a tea break and a quiet moment to herself!

I can just peek out and see what Norfolk has to offer.

On Daddy's shoulders and taking in the beautiful view from our holiday home.

Here I am walking through what I called "swishy, swashy" grass (from Going on a Bearhunt). (Mommy later told me it was wheat)

I loved going on walks.

Wimbledon's next British champion?!

I'm not frightened of chickens--but is Daddy?

I loved playing with sand.

This is the first windmill I've ever seen up close---when I saw it, I said it was like the one on the island of Sodor (from Thomas the Tank Engine),

Here I am with Mommy on Salthouse Beach---I wouldn't get any closer to the sea the first time.

My first ice cream--ever!


Sitting on rocks--and trying really hard not to eat them!

Smiling for the camera between sucks.

Getting up close and trying to figure out what the camera is all about.

I'm about to board my first train!

I'm so chuffed--on a train at last! A real steam engine!

Our bedroom--where Mommy, Daddy, Grace and I all slept!

Brother and sister making each other smile.

Here we are smiling at something Daddy is doing behind the camera

When is Mommy going to stop singing songs from Oklahoma!

Proud of my sandcastle.

I loved the pinwheel!

Kite flying was not a hit!  I can't getting upset as my kite didn't go as high up as I'd like!

Grace and I always had tons of things to play with.

I (Liam) said that the chair next to me was "Grandma's chair."
 
A family photo of us on our last day of our holiday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment