Saturday 3 August 2013

Grace is 8 Months Old!


New Things I Can Do:  I can now roll over from my back to my tummy--but only when I want to!  I can now bounce up and down on my legs when held--that's why I'm loving the jumperoo and my dj toy at the moment!  I now only have 2 naps during the day but I sleep from 7pm to 7 am.   I talk a lot--a do some "ba..ba..." sounds.  I no longer mind playing on my tummy and I love hitting musical balls and cubes around.  Everything goes in my mouth--including my toes!  I sit up by myself now so I can eat in almost any kind of highchair. I really interact now with Liam---he makes me laugh so much! 

My Favourite Books:  The Big Night Night Book, Dr. Seuss' The Places You'll Go--but I much prefer eating books to reading them!

My Friends:  Molly --and a whole bunch of 2 year olds!

Funny Things I Do: I'm smiling and laughing all the time during baths.  I go wild trying to get hold of things--playing with my curtain and muslins!  I'm also always moving in my highchair--never looking at the person who is feeding me and shaking my head "dancing" side to side. I love playing outside and trying to "get" Liam.  

Foods I Like:  I like everything!  In fact, I've gained almost a kg in a month!

Foods I Dislike:  There hasn't really been anything I've disliked yet!  I eat everything and can't get enough!   However, I pulled very silly faces when I ate raspberries for the first time.  I'm not too fond feeding myself--and prefer to be fed by someone with a spoon!





No comments:

Post a Comment