Monday 8 July 2013

Early Summer

Here I am playing with my brother Liam and my friends Grace (otherwise known as "big" Grace) and Molly.
Waving my Canada flag.
Discovering a great toy--my toes!
I LOVE playing in the backyard.  Here I am playing cricket with Amy.
Here I am on Father's Day with my Daddy...maybe next year I'll have a better time!
I love it when my friend "big" Grace comes to play.  She's 3 so she can do everything!
I love doing puzzles!  Mommy says I'm so clever because I can do puzzles with more than 40 pieces!  She can't keep up!

I love playing with my sister Grace.
Canada Day together.
Getting ready to go on my first water slide!
Loving swimming in my backyard--especially in my Thomas swimsuit!
Getting ready for the Ashes--ha! Ha!

My favourite thing to chew--Sophie.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment