Sunday 29 September 2013

Grace is 10 months old!

New Things I Can Do:  I can say "Da da da" and "Ma ma ma".  I can clap my hands and feet and wave when asked.  I have better balance on my feet now.  I can get up onto my knees and rock back and forth.  I'm better at picking up my food with my fingers.  I can know my umpire signal for "out" in cricket.
 
Words I Understand:  wave, Mommy, Daddy and Liam, clap, out.
 
My Friends:  Liam
 
My Favourite Activity:   My swimming lessons; Jumping in the Jumperoo; Liam making me laugh; Going on the swings at the park; Pushing myself backwards on the floor.  I also love going down the slide with Daddy holding me. 
 
Foods I Like:  I like everything so far! I often cry when my meal is finished because I want more!  I love banana!
 
Things I Dislike:  I don't like being left alone in a room. 
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment