Saturday 31 March 2012

Spring Is Here!


Last Spring, when I was born, it was unseasonably warm.  Likewise, this year.  All week, it's been sunny and hot.  Mommy must shop for some summer clothes for me.

Yesterday was Daddy's last day of work before Easter holidays.  To celebrate, he ended school early and took me to Trent Park with Mommy.  A year ago, it was the first park I visited.

Mommy took advantage of the nice weather and made me sit for a photo shoot.  I was much more interested in the buses, doggies and birds in the park.  I even got to see my first squirrels!

So, for my photo shoot, Mommy plopped me down amongst the daffodils.  I did my very best not to eat the grass and flowers and to stay still.  I didn't smile too much as I was in a bit of a shock of how large the flowers were---they were the same height as me!

Afterwards, we went to Nana and Poppa's for dinner where I got to play on their new deck.







 






No comments:

Post a Comment