Sunday 25 March 2012

NCT at 1!

Today, I went to my friend Amy's house.  All my friends from my NCT group were meeting there for a joint birthday party.  We've all just turned 1 or will be turning 1 in the next couple of weeks. 

Since it was such a beautiful day, we enjoyed the party outside.  I even tasted my first barbecue chicken--and loved it!


I got the chance to crawl around on the grass.
  Playing with the grass got me so excited, it would make me bounce up and down on my knees. 

Trying to get all 4 of us to sit still was not the easiest of tasks.
We exchanged gifts---and of course, was more interested in each other's gifts than the ones that we had in our hands. 
We blew out a candle each on the cake that Mommy baked.  My candle was like a trick candle---it would not go out!

Amy and I took turns riding on the bike in circles outside.  It was better than riding on ponies!


It was such a great day catching up with everybody.  I can't believe we're all getting so old!


No comments:

Post a Comment