Saturday 22 October 2011

You'd think I'd learn...

I haven't been my best this week.  I have a runny nose and a few days ago, I scratched my face.  Just as that scratch was healing, I woke up to yet another scratch on my face.  Ok...fair enough, so on the third day in row, when I awoke with a big scratch between my eyes, you'd think I'd learn not scratch myself in my sleep.  When Mommy first saw me, she looked so alarmed that Daddy had to remind her to keep calm in order to not upset me.  Mommy tells me that I look as if I've been mawled by a tiger!

Playing despite my runny nose


Showing off my wounds and looking a little worse for wear.

One of my favourites is laughing (though I'm looking very serious at the camera) and getting excited when people follow me down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment