Thursday 13 October 2011

Heat Wave

(Apologies from Mommy--had a hard time adding photos to the computer--had way too many!).

At the end of September and the beginning of October, had a heat wave here in England.  Is Autumn always supposed to be like this?  The temperature stayed in the high twenties and I had to hide from the sun.

As I seem to only have a sunny backyard, Mommy and I headed over to Chloe's.  What a great afternoon picnic!  Megan joined us (and showed me how to eat solids!).  And I spent two hours napping in Chloe's bed!

I think I'm getting spoiled by all the nice weather.  Mommy tells me that I have no idea what's in store for me in winter!
I went to the park in St. Albans to look at the ducks

At the park, I had my first taste of banana.

Chloe, Myself and Megan

Autumn leaves and summer heat

I can now get up onto my knees--and love rocking back and forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment