Sunday 16 October 2011

7 months old (and a bit)!


New Things I Can Do:  Rolling over all over the place--quickly across the room.  I can get up onto all fours (knees) and rock back and forth.  I can crawl backwards.  I protest when things are taken away.  I can make "th" and "s" sounds.

My Favourite Toys:  Learn and Groove Activity Centre; playing with Mickey Mouse in the mornings.

Games I Like To Play:  I continue to like playfighting with Daddy.  I'm always grabbing for objects.  I like hitting toys to make music play.

Places I've been to:  South End on Sea, Hampstead.

I laugh when....someone is following up or down the stairs; I smile all the time.

Cute Things I Do:  coos at my stuffed animals and comforter; I like to kick my cotbed's bars; I love the "itsy bitsy spider" song.

No comments:

Post a Comment