Sunday 4 September 2011

Meeting My English Cousins--and First Tastes!

Mom has finally started to feed me real food--or so I thought!  So far I've had baby rice and zucchini ( but not together!).  Hopefully, things to come will be more tasty.

Yesterday, I went to meet my cousins for the first time.  It was Max's first birthday, so I was there to help him celebrate.  Everyone was impressed by how well behaved I was.

YUM YUM?!?

Here's my cousin Max, the birthday boy.

3 Brothers and 3 cousins

My first experience at lying on grass--and I spent nearly a half hour entertaining myself.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics. How did the rice go? Did he eat any? I guess you decided to do a mix of English and Canadian feeding. It can be a little over whelming when you have sooo much different information. The best advice I can give you is to test food for a week before introducing the next one. We did one cereal a week for 3 or 4weeks and then started 1 cereal for breakfast, a different cereal for lunch with a veggie, then another cereal for supper for a week than went on to a different veggie. It was a long process but Denis started his cereals at 4.5 months cause the bottle wasn't enough for him. Have fun and you'll know if Liam isn't ready for solids and you'll REALLY know when he doesn't like something

    ReplyDelete