Monday 29 August 2011

Daddy's Last week of Summer Holidays

Yes, it is the last week that Daddy will be with me full-time (for a while).  Mommy and I will be missing him terribly!  Perhaps knowing that he's going back to work is making me not finish my feeds.  I've been worrying Mom and Dad as I've been drinking more than 50 per cent less than my norm.  No one can figure out why as I'm still my happy self!

We've been making the most of the week.  I went for trips to the library and to Hampstead Heath (where I wasn't allowed to have the crepes yet--too bad!).  I also had my friend Jack over for dinner (he brought his parents along with him too). 

Here's my first time in a library--I was trying my best to be quiet!


Here I am with my friend Jack

Here I am with Mommy at Golders Hill Park

First time meeting a deer.

I'm sure going to miss my Daddy once he goes back to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment