Thursday 11 August 2011

5 month old!

I can't believe I'm 5 months old--already! 

New Things I can do:  Ican roll from my back to my tummy.  I do this so often I now have to sleep on my tummy as I kept on squirming and moving in bed (and getting my legs and arms caught in the cotbed!).  I can also go swimming in the big pool with Mom and Dad.  They hold on to me still but I love it!

My Favourite Toys:  Plastic cups, my cow rattle, and my Duck which makes noises when I kick at it and punch it.

Games I like to Play:  Playing peek-a-boo with my muslin; Play fighting with Daddy.

I laugh when:  People kiss/tickle my belly; random things like looking at Humpty on the curtain tie.

Funny things I do:  I get very excited and wave my arms and kick my legs wildly when sitting on my chair; I stare at the food when people are eating...wanting a taste badly!

My favourite things to cuddle:  Mommy and Daddy.


Here I am posing for my five month photo

Mommy assembled my high chair for me to use in a couple of weeks



Here I am about to go for my first swim.

I love playing with cups!


Enjoying spending Daddy's summer holiday with him.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! It's great that he already likes holding a plastic glass. That will come in very handy for when you forget his sippy cup ( that will happen) Denis was able to drink out of a glass at about the same age. A parent holding it of course, wouldn't want water to go all over the place

    ReplyDelete