Monday 12 September 2011

Half A Year Old!

New things I can do:  I can now roll from my tummy to my back--so now I'm rolling everywhere!  I can put my feet in my mouth.  I can sit up for a few seconds by myself.  I'm also learning how to drink from an open cup.

Favourite bath time toys:  My two rubber Duckies.

How I've been sleeping:  Very well!  I go to sleep at 7:30 with no fuss and I sleep through until 7am, when I greet either Mom or Dad with a big smile.  I also take at least two naps a day.

My friends:  Jack, Amy, Megan, Chloe, Oliver, Benjy and Isabella.

Foods I like:  Butternut squash

Foods I dislike:  baby rice, courgettes, carrots....but it's still early days.
Here I am drinking water from my Doidy cup.

I wasn't too pleased about wearing this hat!




Other people seem to enjoy food more than I do right now.


Hurray!  I can sit up!

No comments:

Post a Comment