Thursday 5 December 2013

Grace's First Birthday Party

I had a wonderful 1st birthday party at home with family and friends. 
 
Here is my birthday cake (Mommy's favourite--a cherry cake)--Mommy made a special one for me.

Liam's balloon was a monkey--and mine was the cake.


Yum!  Yum!  Yum!  Too bad I wasn't allowed any chocolate!

Here's Liam trying on one of the party hats.

Some of the food for the party.

All dressed up in my party dress.

A toothless smile for the camera.

I'm wondering what's attached to my highchair.

Staying very still with my party hat on.

With Mommy, Daddy and Liam.

Here's Liam drawing a picture of me.

Everyone is trying to draw my portrait.

I tried quite hard to try and get to the cake.

Liam loved the cake!

And so did I!

Here's my friend Molly--my only friend my age!

At the end of the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment