Tuesday 10 December 2013

Grace is 1!



New Things I Can Do:  I really love getting around now--I bum shuffle everywhere!  If I'm lying on my back I can now sit up all by myself.  I love trying to pull myself up on everything and can stand holding on to sofas by myself for a few seconds.  I love flipping through books and am trying to take Liam's toys now.   I just got my first two teeth--the bottom, middle ones.

My Words:  My first word was "bye bye" and I say this when I wave.  I can also say Ma Ma and Da Da.  I'm a real chatterbox and love running my hands against my mouth to make funny noises.  I'm always babbling to myself.

Funny Things I Do:  When I'm being held, I will smack Mommy's cheeks with my hands and blow raspberries against Mommy's cheeks.  I grab onto your legs when you're walking past, trying to pull myself up.

Foods I Like:   Yogurt, raspberries and blueberries. 

People I Love:  I'm very clingy at the moment and love only being held by Mommy or Daddy.  Of course, I'm always after Liam and like trying to give him cuddles.


Out for dinner on my birthday and I could hardly sit still...too interested in what was going on around me.

One of my nicknames is Miss Chatterbox.

A little monkey.

I love giving cuddles.  Here I am with my first Dolly.

Trying to open a large birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment