Wednesday 29 May 2013

Grace is 6 Months Old!


 

Here I am dressed in my first swimming costume.

New Things I Can Do:  I can pull the bananas to make music on my bouncy chair; I reach out and grab everything in sight (books, coasters, toys); I sometimes can roll from my front onto my back; I laugh when I'm being tickled (tummy or neck); I notice myself in the mirror; I tried swimming for the first time and loved the swimming pool.

Favourite Bath time Toys: I try to grab the facecloth and eat it in the bath; Daddy gives me the duck but all I care about is the facecloth!

How I've Been Sleeping:  I still sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room but I'm about to move out; I normally take 3 naps a day--and on most days will sleep for around 4 hours daily; I go to sleep at night around 7:30 and with a dream feed at 10:30, I wake up most days at 6am.  I'm a pretty good sleeper and sometimes play with my mobile in my bed while waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get me.

My Friends:  The only friend my age that I have is Molly but I have a lot of older admirers.

My Favourite Toys:  I love Sophie the giraffe at the moment---I get very excited when I chew on it.  I also like holding on and trying to eat my ball.  I'm good at shaking my rattles now.   





No comments:

Post a Comment