Saturday 4 May 2013

Grace is 5 Months Old!



New Things I Can Do:  When on my tummy, I can push up on  my arms and stay up a long while; I "talk" a lot and answer back with lots of sounds; under my play mat, I can pull myself up onto my side; for nearly two months now, I've been going to bed at 7:30 and after being woken for a 10:30 dreamfeed, I sleep until woken at 6:30am.

My Favourite Toys: Princess Sophie and Lulu in a Tutu's crinkling skirts; laughs at lion on the play mat; loves playing under her mobile and "catching" the animals.

Games I Like to Play:  watching Liam run around and Liam getting up close face to face; grabbing the face cloth in the bath.

I Laugh When: I'm being changed on my changing mat; when Mommy talks to me and tickles my tummy; when Daddy makes silly faces at me.

Funny Things I Do:  Arm always moving during feeds--scratches Mommy's chest; Feeds fast and usually wants more! Bats ball on the car seat toy.

My Favourite Things to Cuddle:  muslin and resting head on Mommy and Daddy's shoulders.




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment