Saturday 1 March 2014

Grace is 15 months!

All bundled up and loving the swing.

New Things I Can Do:   I can balance by myself for at least 5 seconds.  I can now walk short distances before falling into the arms of Mommy and Daddy (and sometimes Liam!).  I now eat some of my food from a bowl (without throwing the bowl everywhere!).  I can sign "again" and say "gain!"  I love going to Dance class and to the library's Sing Song Time.  I'm always talking and babbling to myself. 

My Favourite Things To Do:  I like playing football with my Elmer ball.  I like being chased.  I like knocking down towers of cubes and I'm starting to use my shape sorter.  I also love to cuddle my doudous--pink rabbit, Doudou Lila and white rabbit---I play with them in my bed now.   I enjoy lift the flap books.

Foods That I Like:   I'm getting to be a bit fussy....I like my usual fruits of blueberries, raspberries and grapes.  I also like to eat ground beef or turkey.

Funny Things That I Do:   When I wake up in the morning, I like looking out of the window, searching for birds.  My favourite book to hold at the moment is Dr. Seuss' "There's a Wocket in my Pocket"--I try to take it everywhere I go when I'm upstairs. 

At Stanborough Lake

Looking out for dogs and ducks.

Rare blue sky behind me.

Pensive Grace.

And a cheeky smile...

I love playing with my farm animals.

Bird watching.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment