Thursday 30 January 2014

Grace is 14 Months...and Liam 34 Months!


New Things I Can Do:  I'm understanding more and more.  When I hear something interesting, like an airplane, I will point to my ear.  I'm crazy about animals!  I'm so excited and dive bomb when I see chickens or cats--and I love pointing at the birds in my backyard.  I now have 6 teeth and still have two naps a day.  I love cruising around--and can now push my push toys and walk by myself (with the help of Zebra and Liam's car).  I love dancing and doing the actions to the song, "Itsy Bitsy Spider." 

My Favourite Thing To Cuddle:   Timmy, Jenny's cat; Big Mouse and Dolly; My Doudous--and Liam! 

My Favourite New Toy:   I love carrying around the "Little People" farm animals--and hiding them in interesting places.  I'm very grateful for my brother sharing his pillow and rattle with me. 

Foods I Like:  I love blueberries!  But I'm getting to be an even messier eater--I throw EVERYTHING onto the floor! 

Funny Things I Do:  When my parents say "no" to me, I shake my head but keep on doing it!  I'm great at kicking and splashing during my swimming lessons. 




    I'm getting to be so big and really look forward to turning 3 soon.  I know the months in the year...so I'm continually reminding my parents that my birthday is in March.  I love, love, love reading--and like sounding out the letters in everything I say.  I'm still mad about Thomas the Tank Engine and other trains.  I'm always asking to draw--and am getting pretty good at it.  I can sit outside all day and watch the workmen busy with the construction on our street! 









 


No comments:

Post a Comment