Monday 11 March 2013

Liam is 2 Years Old!


New Things I Can Do: Put on my shoes by myself; drop-kick (volley) a ball; make "silly" sounds; help wash the dishes; run extra fast.

New Words:  I love saying "knee", "Grace", "more!"

Favourite Animal: Ducks

Friends I see often:  Amy, Megan, Oliver, Eva

Favourite Hobbies: Playing with balls (kicking, throwing, everything to do with them!), reading books, and singing and dancing (my favourite song at the moment is Old Macdonald!).

Foods I like:  Just had my first taste of cake and I kept saying, more! More! More!

How I celebrated my 2nd Birthday: I had a couple of friends over for snack time with cake.  I was so excited to blow out my candles, I wouldn't let Poppa try to blow them out!  I got a Mickey Mouse balloon and we all wore Mickey Mouse ears.   And on Mother's Day, I had a second family birthday party at Nana's and Poppa's. 









No comments:

Post a Comment