Saturday 19 January 2013

January Fun

Our friend Verity took a family photo of us.  I didn't mind at all posing on my car.  Even Gracie was behaving herself and wasn't screaming too much!

Here I am having tummy time.  I still like lying on my tummy, especially when I'm pressed up against somebody else!

This is my first "real" outfit.  I had to practise keeping on my socks.  Daddy was able to change my nappy in this outfit no problem.  But I say "good luck" when I'm going to start wearing tights!
Here I am playing with Davina and Verity.  They came over and spent the night helping out Mommy entertain Grace and I. 
I still love playing in the bath--especially splashing Daddy!
My first real play in the snow.  Well, sort of.  I watched Mommy build a mini Frosty but I wasn't too interested touching nor walking on snow.  I was a bit weary of the snow. 
I've had many friends over this week.  We've been making a real racket!  Here I am with my friend Oliver. 
Sometimes I'm knackered after a hard day of play.

One of my awake and alert moments, captured by Mommy.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment