Friday 6 January 2012

Meeting My Relatives in Montreal

I've had a very busy past couple of weeks.  I took my first bus and plane ride.  Mommy says I was very good on the plane---and even allowed my Mom and Dad to watch a movie.  After a very long day of travel, I fell asleep on the suitcases just before Uncle Nick picked us up from the airport.

At last in Montreal, it looked very similar to England....no snow yet!  I quickly got over the jetlag in a day, in time to meet all my relatives.  I would greet them with a puzzled expression, often followed by an "ooh" sound and then a few tears (if they were men).

I loved my Grandpa and Granny's house and got to explore around.  My favourite toys to play with were Granny's Christmas musical toys and the Elmo chair.  I made everyone smile when I danced while Dominic the Donkey sung his song.

I had a good time in Montreal....but I did not like how you had to bundle me up so much to get out of the house!  I hated that p'tit Coulou---I could hardly see!  It sure seems easier to get me ready back home!

Uncle Wayne and Auntie Susie stopped by for a visit.

Here I am meeting my Grandpa


and meeting Granny.

All bundled up and only a little bit of snow.

My cousin Annabelle showed me her pretty room.

Here I am with my Uncle Scott--gosh, he's so tall!

Here I am at Karine's house---and I got to meet the cute little Olivia (and here I am stealing her toy lion!).


And Sarah visited from Boston.


1 comment:

  1. what? no photos with his Godmother???? Who do I write to to make a FORMAL complaint?

    ReplyDelete