Thursday 10 November 2011

8 Months Old!

I'm now 8 months old and I'm getting quite heavy--just over 18 pounds!

New things I can do:  Last week, I learnt how to crawl!  I can also push myself halfway up to a sitting position and I can hold on to the couch and stand by myself.  I'm good at chewing and eating.  I can also lift my play mats and find shoes behind sofas.

My Favourite Book:  Continues to be Good Night Moon and my Nursery Rhyme Trilogy.

My Friends: Megan, Amy, Chloe, Jack, Oliver, Edie and Isabella.

Funny Things I do: Blowing raspberries when eating; looking around to see if anybody is watching when I'm up to mischief; gazing at the faces on my curtains; snatching toys away from others; giggling when looking up at the kitchen clock and laughing when people follow me up and down the stairs.

Foods I Like:  yogourt, any fruit, "Ella's Kitchen", any meat except beef.

Foods I dislike: beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment