Tuesday 12 July 2011

4 Months Old!


New things I can do:  I'm good at tummy time and can push myself up; I can now laugh and shift myself 360 degrees in bed; I can blow raspberries.

I smile when:  tickled on my belly.  And I also smile all the time at Mommy and Daddy.

Baby groups I go to:  Baby massage, Baby Rhyme Time, NCT get togethers.

My favourite bedtime toys:  "Good Night Moon" book; and lullabyes.

Places I've been to:  Many shops: Morrison's, Brent Cross, WGC town centre, Ikea; Regents Park, Southgate.

Cute Things I do: Too many to name...but I still love lions so much--I love babbling to "Lion." I continue to love staring at lights on the ceiling; I also love watching the tumble dryer.

Look how strong my muscles are now!

My latest discovery--the tumble dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment